• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PIII socket 370 Mobo ???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cozmo_d

Hi Im just riging up a box for my lil sister, & I need a solid PIII socket 370 Mobo

can anyone advise me on a good one? thx !!!

They're hard to find. I picked one up in the classifieds for $25.

If you wanted to spend the extra $$ and help upgrade her machine, you could get a Tyan 2 socket board and another cpu.

Ebay has a bunch of boards, but they are all like $40+ and that seemed like way to much for a s370 board in my opinnion. good luck finding one!

Asus CUSL2. One of the best s/370 motherboards ever made, in my opinion. ATX form factor. As I recall, supports AGP and ATA/100, PC133+ Sdram, and a few other things which were "current" at that time. Highly overclockable too.

newegg has a few dfi's, thats all i know, i got one lying around here...but parents dont wanna get rid of it yet...can ya tell where my pack-rat skills come from

This Mobo is impossibal to find "Asus CUSL2" They do have some on ebay but they seem expensive for such old technoligy as high as 60 dollars with no real gaurntee that they work

NewE has the DFI board for 58$ brand new, so I probly go with that, Ill look at that abit board also thx again everyone.

Back