• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PrimoChill TDX Conversion Kit?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

buttonmash

Disabled
Has anyone used this conversion kit on their TDX Block?

I have a P4 s478/875P based rig that is completely DangerDen cooled, but now Im wanting to cool the AMD rig without buying a s939 TDX block. From the description it looks like a good deal. Anyone tried it? Any pitfalls you know of?

I love how DDen buries the conversion kits, I swear I must have passed that section by a number of times. This is exactly the link I was looking for, as I plan to Purchase a TDX conversion as well as a Maze4 conversion for the N.B.

Thanks for the link! These are a better deal, but I have to go with Lucite. I like Chrome, or Clear. Brass is for Bands.

Picture of the Kit I purchased, about 3 months before I built the AMD64 :(
arsenal2oq.jpg

bluestable11nm.jpg

Last edited:
buttonmash said:
I love how DDen buries the conversion kits, I swear I must have passed that section by a number of times. This is exactly the link I was looking for, as I plan to Purchase a TDX conversion as well as a Maze4 conversion for the N.B.

Thanks for the link!

yeah it took me a few min to find and was like why not check there and found it :). Well jave fun with it just be careful.

Back