• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair pc2400

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Krusty

Insane Overclocking Clown
I just felt like letting everyone know that I got my corsair pc2400 c2 memory yesterday and am already loving it. I set it up to 145mhz at cas 2-2-2 instead of 2-3-3 and it's running no problem. In a few weeks, I'll bump it up to 150 and see how it does.

great memory huh? :)

however, if i had to build another system from scratch, i would go with crucial pc2100 ... its almost a no brainer that it can, with the right components and mild tweaking, be on par if not exceed corsair pc2400 performance.

i own both and in my systems, both max out at 153fsb (damn agp) using aggressive ram timings but the crucial can hit it using lower ddr voltage.

ok no more rant, corsair rules :D

Dammit, and the crucial ram was cheaper too. I knew I should've gone for that. I was swayed by someone who said they both have the exact same cas latency. I figured memory at the same latency with guaranteed 150fsb would be the better way to go.

Back