• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ah crap!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hainer36

my heatercore has just crapped out on me, how so you say, well last week (abouts) i tested it to see if it had leaks (got it from Iron Hawk) and no leaks...and i go to set-up my cooling today in the laundry tub, and it starts leaking...i didnt touch the thing other than to make a shroud for it...which nothing was touched on it, only bent around it, i pm'ed Iron Hawk about this, i know theres not much that can be done by him since i did say it was working, and i honestly would really do much about it... but anyways
im wondering if i should try to fix it (no skills, but can find family that has some) or if i should go with either the BIP2 or BIP3....anyone? i got room for either...and some cash, since i get paid tonight at 2:30am

Before buying a new one, you could try local radiator repairmen. Sometimes they will fix it for little or nothing.

just a thought

i have a few leaks coming from it...and i didnt drill through it tho...Iron Hawk said he did, but it was ok...which when i originally tested it, it was perfect, and the only rad shops around me...not gonna help and i could get a BIP for cheaper in the long run

Back