• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Behold the Swiftech Storm :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Was wondering when this would happen! good work Swiftech; BillA and Gabe :)

and Cathar too, obviously...

Last edited:
I'm a proud owner of a G4, but I have to say that one looks alot better. I just wish I could use the darn hold down on mine. I had to cut up a D-tek one as the G4 I got didn't come with screws to mount with the mounting plate on.

Problem fixed

Last edited:
Avro said:
sweet, hopefully its still as good or better.

It's been almost 12 months since the original design was laid down and subsequently tested. Been able to make a few little improvements here and there in that time to tweak it out to be better flow-per-flow right across the entire flow range, and with a slightly lower pressure drop to boot.

On the performance per hydraulic power graph, which IMO is the single best indicator of a design's performance & efficiency, it is almost uniformally about 3% better (i.e. 3% lower temps) with any given pump.

Wicked_Klown said:
I'm a proud owner of a G4, but I have to say that one looks alot better. I just wish I could use the darn hold down on mine. I had to cut up a D-tek one as the G4 I got didn't come with screws to mount with the mounting plate on.

It's off topic, but you should have contacted me and I would have resolved that issue for you very quickly.

SWEET!!!!
Now we just need a place to buy it. :)

Edit:I didn't see the link at the bottom

Last edited:
Now that the cat is out of the bag can I ask how this all went down? Did Swiftech come to you, or did you openly look for a mfg?

I understand if this info is not allowed to be shared, I am just curious.

Back