• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FAO Eobard the birthday cat!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

David

Forums Super Moderator
Meeeeow meow meeeeow meeeeeeeeeow meee-meee-meeeoww-oow-owww meeoow... prrrrrrr.. meeow meeow.

Translated:
Happy birthday Eobard! Hope you have a good one ;)

cakeyoda.JPG

EDIT: For those who dont know i mean this eobard:
http://www.ocforums.com/member.php?u=2209

Last edited:
dicecca112 said:
Dave man your scaring me, is that what happens to all blues they eventually go nuts?

Dude, dont be silly. We are nuts before we get da blues :) Kekekekke

Want to become a Senior Member? Here is what the moderators and staff look for when appointing Senior Members: (In order of importance)

1. A willingness to help others, particularly when an individual has little personal interest in the topic or problem. As when a Senior helps a beginner with a problem which has been discussed many times in the past.
2. A demonstrated patience and reserve in dealing with disagreeable people.
3. The ability to discuss or disagree in a topic on the basis of REASON rather than personal attacks, which never further knowledge, but can only wound hearts.
4.A reasonable to good back ground in overclocking and cooling combined with a general knowledge of hardware as a whole.
5. Approximately three - four months in our forum. Time to demonstrate a continuing interest in our forum and allow us to determine the presence of the afore mentioned qualities.
6. You have to be utterly bonkers, post random jokes about cats, rabbits, chickens, semi-naked japanese pop stars and other stuff. Sanity is allowed but not recommended.

^_^

Thanks everyone today has been (and continues to be) a very good day. I appreciate the sentiment. :)

happy b-day eobard?

how old are you now? ripe old age of 70? or at the rotting age of 201?

i'm telling you, if that cat comes near me, something bad's gonna happen

willkill1337 said:
Eobard, happy Birthday.

Am I not detecting a slight amount of hypocrisy here? Usually when the person replies to the birthday thread, the thread get's locked... ;)

A mod b-day thread is different :p :p

Happy Birthday! :)

Happy Birthday Eoboard!

And David, where'd you get that cake?

Back