• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FED EX has Arrived :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TechtonicPC

Member, formerly Surfrat
The lovely FED EX man has commeth. He has brought to my home, the ASUS P5WD2-Premium and 1gb (2X512mb) Mushkin XP2-6400 5-3-3-8.

I am one very happy person right now. I have a 660 on order and it should be here early next week.

My setup will be the following:

Silverstone Nimitz (Aluminum Color)

ASUS P5WD2-Premium

MUSHKIN 1GB XP2-6400 DDR2

TURBO-COOL 510-EXPRESS

MAXTOR Diamondmax 10 300GB HDD

P4-660 (3.6gb)

eVga 6600GT

Thermalright XP-120

Panaflow 120 (115CFM)

SUNBEAM 5.25 Silver Fan Speed Controller

Hope to have this puppy together by next weekend. Wish me luck! :)

moboandram.JPG

dude that ****z gonna rock :D
good luck and make sure you hit that 4.2+ghz mark :beer:

Put the PSu in and figured I would take some pics to show yall the great case.

Inside Case
caseinside01.JPG

MOBO TRAY
casetray.JPG

Case Back
caseback.JPG

More to come :)

waddupmm said:
Dont forget to hide wires behind that mobo tray

Yea I will be paying special attention to wire management, and keeping this baby looking clean on the inside. I am gonna sleeve the fan fires, and the PSU is already done from the factory thank god. I am pretty much at a standstill right now, because I am waiting on the CPU and the Cooling parts.

The cooling stuff should be in tomorrow with any hope.

Havn't decided what color sleeving to use yet for the fans. I have some Florescent Green and Pink at the moment. May use the green it looks pretty good and is nice and bright.

Nice setup...
Anyway, go easy when you put on the xp-120. Take your time, and watch out for a few resistors.

That is a nice case. I have a Silverstone Glacier, but I ordered a Stacker with black sides because I want more room. I wish I had bought a full tower like yours to begin with.

I am looking forward to more pictures!

RangerXLT8 said:
Sweet setup, may I ask why you went with a 6600?

PRICE!

They are as good or better then what I have now, 9800Pro, and I just can't bring myself to pay $300 plus dollars for a video card.

Surfrat said:
PRICE!

They are as good or better then what I have now, 9800Pro, and I just can't bring myself to pay $300 plus dollars for a video card.

Fair enough, if you game alot you'll regret getting the 6600.

I don't regret getting a X600XT over a GF3. :D

Nice stuff Surfrat. Give us some results soon. :D

//Christian

Back