• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Keeper and his family need your help! PLEASE READ!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OCFCaTalyst

Some of you may or may not know a gentleman by the name of Keeper. He mainly hangs around XS and XR and is a standup guy. He has been helping people for years and now he needs our help. I realize not everybody can give and thats OK! All i ask is $1 from anybody who can donate! here is some more background information on the situation

http://www.xtremeresources.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37046

That thread explains his situation and his need for our help. If any of you dont know what kind of guy keeper is..he is a pastor at his church, good spirited, helpful, - an all around good guy. Also, each person's donation will have double the impact, as XR and XS member DDTUNG has generously offered to match everybodys donation dollar for dollar:

http://www.xtremeresources.com/forums/showpost.php?p=449345&postcount=35

$1 or whatever you can for a fellow Man, Overclocker, and friend :p This is all we ask. Lets pull this forum together and hit it hard! Thanks alot guys! BTW this thread will be open as long as he needs it! :p

Send all donations to Keepers paypal account:

[email protected]

Dont forget to post what you donated in this thread so DDTUNG can match it!

http://www.xtremeresources.com/forums/showthread.php?p=449368#post449368

If you do not wish to register at XR, simply PM me what you donated and i will make sure he knows! PLEASE DO NOT DOUBLE POST :D

Above all, keep his family in youre prayers and thoughts.

-CaT

The community has really come together to help Keeper, We keep him in our thoughts and prayers and wish him and his family the best of luck. However he still needs help! So donations appreciated, its a spare 2.65 in your PP or a buck that wont hurt your wallet much but that will go a long way :D

-CaT

I sent keeper a few dollars today, I hope others do as well as this is a situation where one of our own needs a helping hand.

A few people have expressed interest in donating to the staff here, I have asked them to please donate to this instead as Keeper is a good guy and I know if the situation was reversed, Keeper would do it for you if he could.

Sent him some money. Folks, $10 is not going to hurt. Please help out.

I was sitting outside this morning, without a care, relaxing and it was beautiful outside. Sometimes, it is hard to realize what would happen if we are in a bad situation. We take so many things for granted.

If only people stopped to think about others, when the opportunity presents itself.

Last edited:
I don't do paypal... But would be glad to send a MO. Anyone have a address setup for something like this? Was going to finally buy that OCZ 2x512's i been wanting, but it can wait. Don't sound like Keeper can....

WingsofGOD said:
I don't do paypal... But would be glad to send a MO. Anyone have a address setup for something like this? Was going to finally buy that OCZ 2x512's i been wanting, but it can wait. Don't sound like Keeper can....

If you want I can send him Paypal in your name for whatever amount you want and you can mail the money order to me.

Just sent $5 ... sorry thats all I could do for now (Iam not working at the moment) .

Amount: $5.00 USD

Transaction ID: 4P554798FL7977142

Back