• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Cooling System Build Log

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cripy

Disabled
Well after waiting the long 4th of July weekend to get my stuff it is finally on the truck for delivery so when I leave the office at 5 today my stuff should be at home waiting for me to put it together. Here are the specs of my system (yes I will be filling up this post with pics!)

Intel Pentium 4 Extreme Edition 3.2GHz Socket 478
DFI LANParty Pro 875P Rev. B.
1024mb OCZ PC4000 Gold Series Low Latency Series
GeForce FX 5950 Ultra 256mb
Thermaltake Armor Case

Danger Den TDX Socket 478 Block
Double Heatercore Radiator w/ 2x 120mm Sunon Fans
DD D5 Pump
I didn't buy a GPU Block for the fact that im upgrading to the X900 XTPE When it comes out.
Clearflex 60 tubing
DD Dual Floppy Bay Res
all 1/2" ID Fittings

Questions, comments, snod remarks?

Shoulda waited a couple o days and gotten a Storm from Swiffy ;)

Not too bad, seems like an expensive choice to go w/ the P4 EE when you coulda gotten say an A64 Venice and OC'ed that biatch to the top...

Plus, the X900 (if thats what it is called, I assume you are referring to the R520) may not be AGP, in which you got a Mobo/CPU upgrade coming along...

Looks like it should be a nice setup. The HC should fit in the bottom of the drive cage.

And I have to second Phaeton's remark about the agp card. The new Nvidia and ATI cards may not have an AGP version. Currently the nvidia 7800 is PCI-E only.

Here is the onslaught of pictures that I promised:

wc 001.jpg

I figure I would say it was a ***** getting the rad and the res to fit in the armor case. Dremel's are good friends to have

Back