• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[HELP] Software to monitors programs and what they are doing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr.Guvernment

Hi all,

i have checked out a few programs, but they dont seem to do wat i want, so maybe you have som suggestions.

basically there is a programs a sub company of ours would like us to install, how ever, personally i dont trust it, what i need to do is basically monitor this programs to see if when it is running it is

• Scaning my computer and collecting information
  • Reporting any information back to a main server

this programs is one that already connect to a main system as part of the program - it uses SSL on one port between the client on your machine and the main system it connects to. So i need to know if it is doing more then "simply running" and bascally spying on me and what i do.

I dont think firewalls will help since the program only uses 1 port.

Any help is appreciated

Can you give the name of the app? or is that a no no. If a firewall cant block it, and you cant shut it off or else they will notice then I have no idea. Besides what google may turn up.

Back