• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Partition Magic 8's Trial Version, does NOTHING?!?!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jcw122

OK, wtf, I downloaded Partition Magic 8's trial version, and your not even allowed to do anything w/ it, is this correct?

I'm not sure. I bought the full version of it and used it to help set up a dual boot system and think it works perfectly. What are you trying to use it for?
I don't see the trial not letting you do anything because then it's not a trial.

You are correct last I checked. When I last used the trial it shows the features. Though to use any of them it says "please purcahse full copy". Any way I think this should be in the application forum. Maybe we can get us a magic using mod?

Partition Magic isnt crap. it does suck that it wont work for you since its not free. Though its non the less still in the top bunch of partition programs.

tenchi86 said:
Partition Magic isnt crap. it does suck that it wont work for you since its not free. Though its non the less still in the top bunch of partition programs.

Maybe I was a bit harsh when I said it was crap, but Acronis Disk Director is better.

Partition magic is good for your standard format/merge/convert... etc tasks, but I have found that sometimes PM wont do something, but a floppydisk based fdisk for DOS I have (lovingly dubbed super fDisk by me ;)) does the trick every time.

Back