• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bigfoot computer delays

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Omega Destroyer

Not sure how many other people have this problem, but I ordered everything you need to build a watercooling kit in Feburary from Bigfoot computers in Ontario and I still don't have any of my parts. The customer service has been really easy to deal with and have offered to return my money several times, but since there aren't a lot of cheap places in Canada to buy watercooling gear I'm kind of stuck waiting

They claim that their supplier isn't delivering anything to them, but I feel that in 6 months they should have at least been able to get something. Anyway they say they have most of my parts, except for my Danger Den TDX and possibly my pump, so I'm left waiting.

Anyone recieve a TDX from them in the past 6 months? Anyone else with similar experiences?

Back