• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Oy - 2 fans down

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kayboykb

Okay - I'm just looking for a recommendation for a fan for my radiator. I bought 2 Evercool fans when I was setting up my w/cing rig a year ago, and the wires on both of them have either been fried in some way.. or (come to think of it, I forgot..). But both of them no longer work - I just sat up for 2 hours trying to solder the wires together but no matter what I did neither one would work.

I'm just going for one fan now - which fan should I get to cool my radiator (pro core)? Ugh - and I just waited a week and a half for my X800 Pro to get here.. and now I have to wait again. I'm so tempted to go to Best Buy..

Tri-bladed Delta's at Sidewinder are great fans for radiators/cores. If you're running off of a controller get a high speed one and if you're running straight off the PSU get a low speed one.

Back