• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BFG Just BLEW ME AWAY!!! WUB WUB!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Elif Tymes

Wow, ok heres the story.

my video card died literally one hour ago. I was like "Man, I hate calling for RMA... they never work out, always claim I can't RMA unless I give them DNA and stuff"(the reason I hate RMA is because PNY requires literally Receipts, original boxxes, UPC numbers, and your mothers maiden name before they will CONSIDER RMAing your item.

I just got off the phone with BFG, explained my problem(White lines on the screen ever since the card hosed in a game) and WALAA they gave me a RMA number.

I really really like BFG. I am definately going to buy from them again. heck, they may have my exclusive video card purchaseing from now on.

Elif Tymes said:
I really really like BFG. I am definately going to buy from them again. heck, they may have my exclusive video card purchaseing from now on.

assuming you stay nVidia :rolleyes:

anyways, yes they have really turned around as a company. accopule of years ago they were low end garbage, but i have only heard great things about them lately

What? No ATI?

Hmm, maybe I'll put a "BUILD ATI CARDS!" little note thing in my RMA box ;).

Or a really sweet thank you note.

I had no trouble getting an rma # from them a year and a half ago. the gal had to go thru the usual did you try this did you do this ect ect. then she gave me the # and the new card worked fine. I notice they must be proud of themselves too, their prices are right at the top now.

Got the new Video card, prolly got it earlier, but I was gone for the week, so my grandpa brought it in :)

Good stuff, I was expecting a month or more of a wait :p.

dfonda said:
I had no trouble getting an rma # from them a year and a half ago. the gal had to go thru the usual did you try this did you do this ect ect. then she gave me the # and the new card worked fine. I notice they must be proud of themselves too, their prices are right at the top now.

I really dont mind spending a little extra if the company has good service. Just like newegg, there shipping prices are outrages, but I really dont mind, since the superior support they have

Back