• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech MCW 6002-P-01 Questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Marek21

Registered
I have two questions:
1) Does anyone have any idea where I can find a Swiftech MCW 6002-P-01 block? The only place I found that carries it is jab-tech.com and they've had them on backorder for a month.

2) So far I've got these items on the way:
- Swiftech MCW50 GPU Cooler
- Swiftech MCP655 12v DC Pump
- Danger Den Double Heater Core
- (5) Delta WFB1212ME 120mm X 38mm fans

Everything in that setup is designed for tubing with 1/2" ID. So should I risk waiting forever to get the Swiftech MCW 6002-P-01 (which is also designed for 1/2" ID tubing) or is there a safe way to make a Swiftech MCW 6002-P (3/8" ID tubing) work in the setup? This is my first watercooling project! Any help would be appreciated!

if you can afford it then get the Swiftech Storm which is a better performer around $75. If you cannot then check here you will need to scroll down a little. I can't provide a direct link since I have no idea what socket you need. However I would really look into the Swiftech Storm.

I bought this 6002 block from Voyeurmods, just recieved it this morning. I don't know about the "6002-P-01". Just make sure that whoever you are buying it from says that it has 1/2" fittings.

Back