• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Transparent my pic

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well it kind of sucks, and I will redo it later tonight, Just it was really annoying becuase red parts keep turning white. Anyway if no one else does a better one I'll try and fix it tonight.

sufc27bc7cv.gif

Thanks for trying, but you have altered it.. lol

And spelt Scunthorpe wrong.

In PSP you can set the background to transparant, but I don't have psp.

Yeah, sorry about that I forgot to tell you that in the post. The text becomes really hard to read like that. If thats what you want though then here. If you want I can just go over the old text part with a new the same color to thicken it. Or I can fix the spelling m,istake on the other one. Anyway you can get a trial of PSP for free. Why not just dl it. Or get Gimp.

sufc27bc6eo.gif

Last edited:
Try this!!

Go to www.paint.net and get the free download. It allows you to use Layers just like PSP, PhotoShop. I could do it for you, but you would need one of these programs to edit or create whatever it is you need.

Back