• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xp Pro 64 Driver List

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
eaglescouter said:
do you know if WinXP-64 has native driver support for CD drives?

Internal yes, external... no clue. I know it has native support for key drives, mice, etc. I know my cd and dvd burners work fine on it. The only drivers you need to worry about are motherboard, graphics, sound (if you aren't using onboard). Don't even try to look for printer/scanner drivers. And don't bother looking for Linksys drivers.

# Graphics Drivers Radeon Family Desktop
# FireGL Workstation Family
# Mobility Radeon Family
# RageXL Server Family

Thats under that AMD website, so you should be fine.

eaglescouter said:
Most unfortunate since that is what Dell ships in their servers......

most servers dont need the drivers set from ATI for the 8mb rage - just use the default provided by microsoft on the disk - they should suffice fine -less 3rd party drivers to install - the more stable a server could be.

I would check AOpen's website to see if your motherboard has 64-bit versions of its drivers.

Anybody know of any x64 drivers for an Adaptec embedded sata hostraid controller (no model number)?

Cheers

Phalinx

Phalinx said:
Anybody know of any x64 drivers for an Adaptec embedded sata hostraid controller (no model number)?

Cheers

Phalinx

If you cant find them on there site, best bet it to install the 64 os and see if a driver is assigned

Back