• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Buy online from Cooltechnica

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
they look to be in business, but that doesnt speak well for them really.
just figure out the shipping yourself with fedex

If your not getting the service you want prior to a sale. Skip that vendor. It shows how much they care about your purchase.

I agree with Enablingwolf, some first impression this company has made. I say move to the next vendor, and if worse comes to worst, then you can try them again.

Yeah it has been very dissapointing. I thought a big shop like theirs would give a good service. In saying that, I just cant other places to purchase a BIP 1 with 2 shrouds and couple hose reducer fittings all in one roof! And you could imagine the freight charge will be double or triple!

Cooltechnica has been a good vendor. I would also be checking my spam folders. It is also possible that they are not receiving your emails, which does happen especially internationally.

The only order I've made from them left me on the fence. I received no confirmations, tracking, etc. BUT, I did receive what I ordered, along with a DD fillport that I didn't order, in less than 48 hours from hitting "submit". I would probably try again if I needed something.

Kil4Thril said:
The only order I've made from them left me on the fence. I received no confirmations, tracking, etc. BUT, I did receive what I ordered, along with a DD fillport that I didn't order, in less than 48 hours from hitting "submit". I would probably try again if I needed something.

lol pity you didnt get some nice Storm G4 with it! I wonder if I just go ahead and order maybe i will get lucky :p

I have just completed the trade with them! Tried different email account and got some reply straight awayl?! Very weird indeed. Anyway, thanks for all the advices! :)

Ventrue said:
I have just completed the trade with them! Tried different email account and got some reply straight awayl?! Very weird indeed. Anyway, thanks for all the advices! :)
Did you let them know that you couldn't reach them with the Hotmail account? They've probably got Hotmail blocked (purposly or accidently). If it was done on purpose they should indicate that on their "contact us" page if for no other reason than to prevent potential customers from going elsewhere because they didn't get a response. If it was done accidently, they may not even know there's a problem that needs their attention, so you might want to let them know.

I have dealt with them in the past and have had a pleaseant experience. shipped fast and priced right.

Bruce (Cooltechnica) is a cool guy, I'm sure he's not ignoring you.

I'd try sending from another email address.

Back