• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gamefly

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AZNBoiOnFIYA

recently ive been having trouble with my subscription with gamefly. i ordered the prepaid subscription for 2 months for the 1 game out at 1 time and so far the service has been exceptionally good, but in the past couple weeks, i havent been receiving my games. ive played through 6 games already and was going to receive resident evil 4, but its been a week and a half and it still hasnt come. i know for a fact that i still have 2 weeks on my subscription, so could this be that gamefly is being stingy or something else? i really doubt that the post office screwed up so i really want to decide if i want to renew my subscription.

They usually send you an e-mail when they send it out. If they did, it's the post office, if they didn't call them up. I had gamefly for about 4 months until i figured out that I don't play that much console games, so I canceled it. The post office shipping fluctuates with it's delivery's though. Sometimes I'd get my games in 2 days, sometimes it would take 1 week.

unfortunetly they dont have a phone number i can call. the only thing available is their support email, which just sends a generic message back to your inbox. as for game availability, i checked and they said they had it in stock

There must be some way to contact them, I would try like whois. Or google them. Complain they are not holding up their end of the deal and you would like to know whats up, also while your at it might as well ask for an extra week or two to make up for your time lost.

Back