• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

problems with media player

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gunther

Hello, I can't figure out what program I need to view a show I burned onto my comp, it sais under type that it's file type is "video clip". I am using windows media player, and It will only let me listen, but seeing as how it's in another language....that doesn't help lol. Anyways, what program do I need in order to view this program? and if possible could you link me a site, I tried to google it, but my efforts were in vain.

Downloaded it, but I've got news for you..... it doesn't work, I'm starting to suspect that there is another reason for this, although what I'm not sure, whenever I go onto certain websites, or try to play anything that isn't music, it starts getting really S....L....O....W.... and I'm not sure why, I have a 1.84 GHz Processor, that should be more than enough to play whatever I need it to. I think that this is going beyond just my media player, I think I might have a much bigger problem. I'll post it in an appropriate place though.

Well, I fixed my problem, I had indeed gotten a virus! Turns out my computer got a virus called "java open stream" which is a pain in the _ _ _. So I had to go through a whole process to fix it, long story short 3 days later, I have almost everything working. =D Got the internet working by myself, along with most the drivers I need. Just lookin for meh sound drivers now, and my computer will work perfectly. :santa:

Back