• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just received the storm

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wet Neophyte

Registered
Well this finish is great and all but not quite up to my standards. I homemade some graph paper and I got irregular lines back from the reflection....so you know what has to be done. I'll start with 2000 grit first.

sike

LOL wow scared me too, then I saw the sike and the paper, jeez lol had me going. Anyway good luck w/ that block!

It's going on a DFI LANParty Pro875B....but will be on an Abit soon. It's a refurb... The only thing I like about this board is the CMOS-reloaded Bios feature and that it has a power on button on the mobo. I didn't like the RAM settings in the Bios either....at least this was my experience.

Man I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. My 655 pump and tubing will be here tomorrow instead of today because crazy messed up.

Wet Neophyte said:
Man I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. My 655 pump and tubing will be here tomorrow instead of today because crazy messed up.

You think thats bad? i've had my pump / tubing / maze 4 & tline for over week now. Im waiting on my radiator and storm =/ rad should be here later this week and same with the storm. Then my other stupplies should be here shortly as well.

I'm going to get some brew to calm my nerves......so I'll pour some out for a hommie tonight. Over a week......damn! You must be jones'n... man you probably have the UPS echo syndrome by now......that's when the tracking page says "on truck for delivery" and every friggin car that goes by sounds like a UPS truck.

Of course my heart won't officially go out to you until I get my stuff. :)

Haha no, i dont hear cars go by my house. I live on waterfront and my driveway is like 80 meters long. My "UPS echo syndrome" kicks in when the dogs start barking. (theres alot of dogs around my house, at least 8). When one dog starts barking, they all start barking, and man is it noisy. But yeah thats my usual alarm for postal guys.

And yeah, im really anxious to get this thing going. Too bad i have to mod my case (currently in my avatar). Wont fit a weapon core / shroud to well without huge mods. oh well I hope it will look sweet.

And that storm looks sweet btw. take more pics! (your making me jealous!)

Wet Neophyte said:
I'm going to get some brew to calm my nerves......so I'll pour some out for a hommie tonight. Over a week......damn! You must be jones'n... man you probably have the UPS echo syndrome by now......that's when the tracking page says "on truck for delivery" and every friggin car that goes by sounds like a UPS truck.

Of course my heart won't officially go out to you until I get my stuff. :)
Wow, at least I'm not the only one.
ehehe

Wet Neophyte said:
... You must be jones'n... man you probably have the UPS echo syndrome by now......that's when the tracking page says "on truck for delivery" and every friggin car that goes by sounds like a UPS truck.

Wow, I thought I was the only one with this syndrome. :D :D

Good joke NW, had a lot of people going for a second, including me.

Back