• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

possible zzf rep

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ryufreak

I gave them a suggestion to stop over at ocforums like newegg and monarch did, and here's there reply:

Dear Steve:

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I already passed your comment to our Customer Services Manager. Please do shop with us in the future. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to either E-mail, or call me @ x3306.

Best Regards,

Anthony

:D :D :D Newegg, ZZF, Monarch w00t, we got 2 of the best resellers, now we might get the 3rd!

ryufreak said:
I gave them a suggestion to stop over at ocforums like newegg and monarch did, and here's there reply:

Dear Steve:

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I already passed your comment to our Customer Services Manager. Please do shop with us in the future. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to either E-mail, or call me @ x3306.

Best Regards,

Anthony

:D :D :D Newegg, ZZF, Monarch w00t, we got 2 of the best resellers, now we might get the 3rd!

If they decide to stop in please have them send me a Private Message so I can validate they are who they say they are (I always call the Vendor and ask) Also they can be given a title to identify them as such. :cool:

Steve, did you tell them, that the competition was already here? (That Newegg, and Monarch were here?)

steve

skou said:
Steve, did you tell them, that the competition was already here? (That Newegg, and Monarch were here?)

steve

Yeah, I told them that us overclockers spend mucho money and monarch and newegg have reps here, so sending a rep here would be a pretty good idea, as we usually purchase from one of the 3.

Agreed this is a great idea. Puts my mind at ease to know if i have a question that there is someone i know can get back to me.

Back