• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

name that windows diagnostic program!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

veryhumid

just yesterday i checked out out this cool diagnostic porgram for windows but i can't even remember what it was! Iceberg, glacier, something or other. I've heard of it before and I heard it includes something that let's you view the cd key you installed windows with. (I've got 2 copies, one currently installed, but i can't remember which key I have on the compuuter installed) Is this something that it can do? What's the name of the program?

I dont know, you got me stumped. But if you just want to view your XP cd key,
right-click My Computer, and your key is displayed on the General tab.

Oh that reminds me of this movie I saw yesterday, but i cant remember the name. Its about this guy in this place that does this thing. Do you know what it is?:p

lolololol!!! just ran to my computer because i just remembered. It is everest! can anyone confirm this lets you view the key?

hibner said:
I dont know, you got me stumped. But if you just want to view your XP cd key,
right-click My Computer, and your key is displayed on the General tab.

Oh that reminds me of this movie I saw yesterday, but i cant remember the name. Its about this guy in this place that does this thing. Do you know what it is?:p

hmmm it does have the key, but that is the activation code. I was hoping I would find the original code with the letters, that came with the software.

I have never tried the my computer thing, though I know everest can do it. Just open everest click on operating system, then again operating system. All your info is there.

Back