• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So-Cal LAN/Benchmark Session Anyone?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sucka

I'm just trying to feel this out for right now, but what i would like to do sometime this summer is have a LAN/Benchmark/Mess around on the computer party. I have spoke with a few San Diego area (North San Diego Area) members and they're all interested in this and urged me to post it here. I think we're gonna try to make it happen. Bassically i want to see if anyone in the So-Cal area is interested in coming out to my place and having some fun with some benchmarking/dry ice/phase change ect. I'm always up for games too, so don't think you would have to benchmark. I have my own house here in the San Diego area and could probably handle about 8-12 people comfortably. I've got spare monitors (4) as well as a few tables open to use, as well as networking gear. As it stands right now there's 4 people that would probably attend plus a few of my own buddies. If i can gain some interest i'll move forward on it, if not i'll stick to benchmarking on my own :)

So if this is something you think you might want to do, let me know either here or PM and we'll see if we can get it going.

In:

Sucka
Tony
waddupmm
Morgs
xTrEmEoVrClOcKr
maxxoverclocker
ShaftedTwice
KickinItInSD

Last edited:
Awsome, looks like this very well could happen already. Feel free to ask around to, anyone is welcome :)

maxxoverclocker said:
w00t w00t when is it? :santa:

At this point still trying to feel it out. I don't want to go through the hassle if no one is interested. LMK if you want me to add you to the list, and once we hit a reasonable number we'll discuss details :p

Would be sometime this summer (damn this heat). I was thinking later this month, early Aug. Of course your guys feedback would help in that decision. My schedule allows me some good flexability, so if everyone who's willing to attend can decide on a good date, i can almost certainly swing it.

xTrEmEoVrClOcKr said:
Well, Maxxoverclocker lives 10 or so mi away from me, and ShaftedTwice lives close by (vista, I think) Thats another 2 people right there.

Should be fun if we can get it going :cool:

What about you LA/OC/Riverside folks? I'm in North San Diego, about 30 minutes closer than downtown SD would be. I know there's TONS of So-Cal clockers, so hopefully during the day we'll get some response.

If you pay for my airfair or like all chip in and pay half of it, i may be able to attend. But find my a cheap flight from NY to you, get me a rid to your place and some food and i guess i could come. So, want to help finance a flight for me?

Lookin pretty good. I'll try and get a tentitive date going and we'll see if it works with everyone.

Keep em' coming.

jack222 said:
If you pay for my airfair or like all chip in and pay half of it, i may be able to attend. But find my a cheap flight from NY to you, get me a rid to your place and some food and i guess i could come. So, want to help finance a flight for me?
:'( Noone wants to help get me there. :p

Back