• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Florida LAN Party!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cripy

Disabled
I am looking to get a LAN Party together in South Florida, if you live in South Florida and want to lan post here so I can get a good count going so I can see what I can do about renting a place or something. I have tons of networking equipment/servers so I am sure we could get a kick *** lan going.

Go Florida, I wouldn't be able to go, never.

What town/ county do you live in? I live in Brevard county. Hopefully a hurricane doesn't ruin your planes :p

Was just going to post something along the same lines myself - sounds great.
Looks like Sandman is coming to Miami in the first week of August bringing along his triple cascade - would be a perfect occasion to have a benchmarking party....

hmm hit me up when he is down, I can hold about 20 people in my house. most ive crammed in so far is 16.

I'm a soon to be middle florida student at Full Sail but from looking at maps of florida your just way to out of range for me to lan with and still have time to keep up with school

Well lets get a date set, how about we have a lan on August 6th at my house, if you are interested at showing up, let me know and I will give you more info.

cripy said:
Well lets get a date set, how about we have a lan on August 6th at my house, if you are interested at showing up, let me know and I will give you more info.

I may be able to go, might need a break from after the first day of school. :bang head

and this means i need to put my pc back in my case lol.

cripy said:
So where exactally is this going to be at? Miami?

Wish I could come but my Fall College term starts on the 1st so I want have much time for gaming :(

Maybe during the Christmas break if you guys do another one.

too far :( But depending on when it is, I might be able to go. I'm headed over to orlando around august 11, then down to west palm beach for a bit. I have no idea when yet, but set a date and we'll see

ryufreak said:
too far :( But depending on when it is, I might be able to go. I'm headed over to orlando around august 11, then down to west palm beach for a bit. I have no idea when yet, but set a date and we'll see
Its about 4 hours from Jacksonville (aprox) so it would be closer to 2 for you.

Back