• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Photoshop 7 color profiles?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Valk

is there a way to set it to lock monitor rgp as the color profile? i saved that setup but no matter what, it will reset to a different profile when i open an image. images load really dark in comparison to their actual profiles which is plain as day when i have the same image open in Firefox on my second monitor.

Can no one tell me what is wrong? I figured out that this is what causes photoshop to die when i import a camera image and try to save it. I go to color preferences and change it to monitor rgb, then if i try to save an image i open it locks.

but yea. i get this error, that the color profile or somthing is not supported under this version of photoshop *7.0* under this operating system *Win2ksp4*
I never saw this before this format.
I reformated from an ati set to my current nvidia set. possibly a problemw ith my nvidia drivers?

Back