• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5LD2 Deluxe Bios Issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HempHog

I've tried and tried to update my BIOS for my P5LD2 Deluxe about 10 times now without any luck. The updates go fine ti'll it's times to reboot. The system reboots then just hangs there till I power on/off then I get a checksum error, run setup, config everything and it seem's like it's working except for a few issues:

1. When I choose to restart my system it actually powers off the system then powers it self back on (WTF)
2. When a program tries to access my vid card (800 XL) it either says "cant find ATI video card" or it will crash my system. However windows see's the vid card fine and games seems playable no crashing etc, just programs that manage the cards setting have issues.
3. In the bios setting, theres a PCIE express prioty port settings, before it listed PCI-E ports 5 and 6, now it lists 1 through 6?!?

Sometimes when Ive tried to update it will reboot the system normally but I still get the other errors.....
This is version 0312..........

I'm clueless, board is about 2 weeks old, if that, could it be defective?

Back