• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BH5 everyday voltage?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CalsonicGTR

Anyone with BH5 ever tried running 3.6V 24/7? It seems that is the point where I get the most out of it, so I need to know if anyone has ever tried 3.6 everyday.

If you are actively cooling it, I don't think it will be a problem. Just DON'T let it overheat!

3.6v with active cooling should be just fine. BH5 is very durable memory. Just try to keep as much fresh air on them as possible.

Yeah, just slap 2x80mm above them and you should be fine.

I have 2x80mm myself for active cooling TCC5 at 3V which get way hot at those voltages and they never go above 45C. Now I'm waiting for some XP4000's :D

3.6V is candy for BH-5, run them with confidence :).

I run my RAM at 3.83V for day-to-day use and have not experienced any overly high temperatures, or any temperature related issues.

Should be ok with a fan over them.

Not on topic:
---------------------------

NinjaZX6R said:
Agreed with everyone else, I run 3.6v daily as well. I have one silent 80mm fan over them :)

-Collin-

Nice avatar. Lives up to the other's reputation ;)

Back