• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are these ICs anything special?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jcw122

Hey all, Just bought some Kingston Value RAM from CC (they had a massive sale, 17.99 for 1/2 a gig.) Anyway, I hear that Kingston Value RAM can have any kind of IC in it, UTT, BH-5, TCCD, -5 whatever, etc. So here's the characters that are on my stick of memory:

F511316X0B
0511N01
D32080X1T-5R

BTW the Kingston sticker on the stick says 2.6v

If anyone can verify if these ICs are anything speical, I'd be very appreciative, thanx!

Last edited:
Sorry, but from what lists i have seen, it seems you don't have anything special. just some plain old value ram, i think you're not very likely to find good chips on the KVR anymore.

Drec said:
Sorry, but from what lists i have seen, it seems you don't have anything special. just some plain old value ram, i think you're not very likely to find good chips on the KVR anymore.

Alright thanks Drec, it's just fine even to know their Value chips, I don't need anything special, I was just wondering, anyhow thanks again.

Back