• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zalman 7700 Fit IC7-Max3? (7000 Fits)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fdisk

Registered
Can't get confirmation if the larger Zalman CNPS7700-AlCu with fit and clear the OTES. The 7000 fits fine.

Anyone running this?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Zalman site mentions the IC7, but not the Max3. Called Zalman and they are looking into it, but I am hoping to get a faster reply here.

Last edited:
You could mod the OTES. The Zalman puts out good radial airflow over the PWM section and even the the RAM.

I don't know if you want to go that route, but it's an option. It's been done before. :)

3DFlyer said:
You could mod the OTES. The Zalman puts out good radial airflow over the PWM section and even the the RAM.

I don't know if you want to go that route, but it's an option. It's been done before. :)

I's rather not mess with it since these boards have been discontinued, but thank for the reply.

Hopefully someone is using the 7700 on this board (if it fits) and will post a reply.

Back