• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memory Prices Going UP!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HousERaT

Senior Air Extraordinaire
According to a little email I got form Monarch this morning it appears memory prices (DDR & DDR2) will be going up. Now is as good a time as any to get that extra gig of memory for your system.

ill be buying 2 gigs of ram in about a week and a half.. is that too late?

I think it is just normal cycle, but HR is right, get the ram while you still can (heh rhymage).

RAM prices are just as corrupted as oil and coffee prices these days. :shrug:

Edit: heck, even the farmers around here use some excuse to raise the price for national potato. "We got 2 mm of rain too much, makes the potatoes harvest worse than last year.. cough up the 10 bucks extra per kilo..".. "Erm, two weeks ago you were complaining this season was too dry?"... "oh, yes, but the...erm... *cough* erm.... oh dang it, here, your potatoes, now scram Kiddo".

Last edited:
yeap. "we know the demand is there so let's cut production in order to justify driving up the cost". :rolleyes:

I can absolutely confirm they are going up! example I bought 2 gig sticks directly from muskin 2 weeks ago and I just checked their site and thet went up $28 for the same set!

Back