• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ocz Rules!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

spydeymon

So i recently bought some ocz 4000vx off the forums but they did not run stock settings so steveocz saved my life he sent me a form to fill out and e-mail to ocz i. 2 days later i get my rma # so i ship it out that day . the next day someone calls me and says we dont have anymore vx but if u want will upgrade you to the plat 4200 im like um sure. so hopefuly these might hit 300 fsb. This was the fastest rma ive ever had 3 days it should arive today im soo excited to test these babies out.

spydeymon said:
So i recently bought some ocz 4000vx off the forums but they did not run stock settings so steveocz saved my life he sent me a form to fill out and e-mail to ocz i. 2 days later i get my rma # so i ship it out that day . the next day someone calls me and says we dont have anymore vx but if u want will upgrade you to the plat 4200 im like um sure. so hopefuly these might hit 300 fsb. This was the fastest rma ive ever had 3 days it should arive today im soo excited to test these babies out.

OCZ has a couple guys that roam the forums and they have come a long way in terms of customer service, and this is always a good thing :cool:

Eldonko said:
OCZ is not making VX anymore????

Im not sure all they told me was they have nomore of those in stock
so they offered me the plat 4200 i wasnt going to complain :)

i have the 4200EL plat cant get it over 267....

still trying to play with it....memtest will do 290 fine.....

enjoy. I jsut got my RMA, very fast, just chatting with them they helped and approve rma.

Mike

yeah I'm awaiting my return ram from my rma also.
I had ddr500 with hynix chips that were just doing weird things off and on.

They said they would send me 4200 plats, then said 4000 gold with samsung IC's, so thats pretty sweet to I guess :cool:

Man i missed fedex :bang head. i called them they said they will get in touch with the driver and see if he can come back if not i got to wait till 5 and go to there office :shrug:

So im at 280 1t 1:1 2.85v @ 2.5-4-3-8
if anyone knows some good settings let me know :)
I have a feeling i can hit close to 300 with 3v

TCCD doesnt always respond well to voltage spydeymon. I've seen cases where adding voltages hurts the OC. Try 2.6 and 2.7v settings also.

2.5-4-4-8 seems to give some leway too. Beyond that, A64 tweaker and maybe some of the other latencies will help you

Back