• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what the hell fedex.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cripy

Disabled
Does this crap make sense to anyone?

wtf.jpg

LOL...From NJ to FL back to TN. If it was UPS I would have said Yeah that makes perfect sense, they probably had a kickbox championship in TN. and your box was randomly picked! Being Fed-ex it makes no sense at all. Give em a call.

ups is great I like getting my boxes that look like they were tossed around like a soccer ball.

I suspect your package was confused with another that really was on the truck for delivery. Your package was probably misrouted to Memphis long before the tracking caught up with it. Obviously it didn't vanish off a delivery truck in Florida and appear in Memphis two hours later.

You should definately call them and make sure your shipping doesn't get completely screwed up and wind up back in NJ.

problem solved, someone scanned something wrong or whatever, its on delivery in FLORIDA thank god, I want my OCZ 600w Powerstream damn it :(

LMAO! I'm sorry but that was hillarious, first time I've seen anything like that. "To heck with this guys package, it's going to TN"

twEEkerAreUs said:
LMAO! I'm sorry but that was hillarious, first time I've seen anything like that. "To heck with this guys package, it's going to TN"

ahaha, gave me a good laugh, too.

Sucks man! hehe :)

Nice PSU choice, too!

Memphis is the main shipping center for the whole US. Almost every package that gets shipped will go through Memphis even if it seems to be going the long way around.

It's kind of funny, I used to live in a little town 70miles north of Memphis when my dad was station their in the Air force. After the base (BlythevilleAFB later renamed Eaker Field) closed FED-EX actually looked into buying the whole base so they could move all their shipping opperations there. If the deal had made it through they would of had the housing, hangers, and the 4 mile long runway all to themselves.

i see weird fedex tracking all the time....
I seen them go from tenessee to tampa near me then to daytona then back to tenessess then to tampa again and finally to my house lol

I had something like that happen before. I had two packages from newegg coming, the one showed as being out for delivery, the other one whowed as being in a town about a 100 miles away. Well, they both showed up at the same time that day. I think the tracking goes a little wonky at times.

ive had the problem before package going back anf fourth between 2 places a few time.. dont know if it actually did or if it was just a glitch with the tracking number... still got my package on time

I apologize for not seeing this thread. I hope you have received your package ok. Have you? Is the item everything you wished upon ordering? Just so you know, we are starting to use UPS as an alternate to FedEx because of things like this.

Also, can you PM me your customer number so I can do some more investigation?

Thank you,
Jason, Newegg Customer Support

Newegg Support said:
I apologize for not seeing this thread. I hope you have received your package ok. Have you? Is the item everything you wished upon ordering? Just so you know, we are starting to use UPS as an alternate to FedEx because of things like this.

Also, can you PM me your customer number so I can do some more investigation?

Thank you,
Jason, Newegg Customer Support

ACK, FYI. Fedex is much better than UPS in my experience.

I think 90% of the time when this happend it just a glitch in the tracking.

Back