• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I like newegg.com!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ghost_recon88

Senior Jedi Master
I just ordered some parts Wednesday night and they weren't supposed to arrive until Monday. Guess what, I just received them this morning with regualr Special Saver shipping. My parts were in Cali yesterday and in Michigan today, man oh man! Now if I could only figure out why my heatsink is only @ 1000 RPMs instead of the rated 2500 :p

Actually, nobody ever seems to recongize FedEx. After all, they are the ones that deliver 1-2 days earlier than their tracking system says. How can something be in Cali yesterday and in Lansing the next, good service is all I can say. :p

ghost_recon88 said:
Actually, nobody ever seems to recongize FedEx. After all, they are the ones that deliver 1-2 days earlier than their tracking system says. How can something be in Cali yesterday and in Lansing the next, good service is all I can say. :p
UM, almost EVERYONE praises fedex. Read soe reviews of items and you wils ee.

Back