• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Talk about frustrating

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Showstoppermd

So I'm at newegg, ready to buy a x2 toledo 4400+ and about $1200 worth of other gear and the oem won't add to my list unless I get a less than stellar gigabyte board. The retail route has a price that has jumped $100 in the past week for a heatsink/fan and the combos they offer have mid range video cards and a mlb that just won't cut it for an expensive processor. Got the money but waiting for the oem to be sold seperately or the retail to come down a bit is soooooooooooo hard.

try other shops too. monarch, zip zoom fly. zip zoom fly is good for second day shipping, but usually its add 10 for handling if your in hawaii or alaska. I used to buy zzf when i was in hawaii, shipping was the cheapest

I have have used zipzoomfly back when they were googlegear and they were quite good. But, alas they are out of stock. I think I'll go fishing to keep my mind off of a new build.

Showstoppermd said:
I have have used zipzoomfly back when they were googlegear and they were quite good. But, alas they are out of stock. I think I'll go fishing to keep my mind off of a new build.

They are in stock now and retail is like $640

yeah my friend ordered a x2 4400 on monday and it said it was packed tuesday morning and still hasnt shipped from zzf and its now thursday..... theyve done this crap to me in the past and i quit dealing with them over it. imho id just as soon pay 90$ more from newegg and know its coming and not have to wait a week and a half for it (and obviously im not alone thinking that because newegg sold out of their 4400 stock just as fast as zzf did all while charging 730$ opposed to zzf 645$)

Price watch has it for 639 Plus 11 shipping..The company only has 2 reviews though .
Monarch has it for 676.80 and there good to do business with for sure.

Back