• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pc 5000 300 fsb ram from a trusted name in memory.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deathstar13

FSB FRIEK
http://www.komusa.com/1gbkit5pc60d.html

just ram accross this as i was looking for something else.
if you havent heard of them they were a hot place for the fastest ram about a year or 2 ago when pc 4000/4200 was the fastest out.

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller4580.html
very high and very trusted.

ive dealt with the guy as have a few others here who is in charge of thier memory,hes more than helpfull.
back in the day he was working on hand testing sticks for me personally to purchase but the technology just wasnt there at the time for what i needed.

anyhow expensive stuff but id almost bet my A$$ worth every penny.

apu318 said:
Wonder how much further it would overclock? I haven't heard of a cpu that can get its mem controller to handle much over 310mhz but it would be amazing to see it hit like 350+.
clawhammers and FX's which use the same core design and controller have been seen at 370HTT.
now isnt no wway this stuff can run that but i know this company wouldnt put this out unless it knew for a fact it would run 300fsb.

now that leaves headroom.
if it didnt run 320 id be sad. kinda sounds insane to expect it and mabey it is but i dont think its too far out there.

I remember flapper talking about this ram awhile ago the 4800 is(was) great TCCD, and the 5000 is(was) handpicked and tested TCCD from the 4800. Not sure what they are using now though. I've thought about dropping the money into a set of the 4200's as I believe they are micron and maybe even the Ballisstix MT -5G chips that do so well in 2x1gb setups.

flapperhead said:
yeah as far as i know the stock still contains tccd.. but to make sure,id shoot randy (komusa support) an email...
i just cant believe the price they are asking tho.
hell they could just buy ocz ddr600 and resale it for what they are asking and still make money.
now if they would drop the price too say $230-$240 then they would be getting some serous intrest im sure.

while your at it ask him how thier pc3200 2x1gb micron sticks are doing oc wise? i like a place that doesnt mind giving an idea of what they have been seeing ocability during testing.
most wont due to the ramifications of making a general statement being taking wrong by some people,but he knows you and may know we understand nothing but specs is guarenteed.

btw tell him he should hook up with newegg as a reseller. :)
if pc p&c can be added i dont see why a respected company like komusa memory couldnt lol

Back