• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memory dead going Value, need advice.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Flip-Mode

Hi ppl, it seems my OCZ PC4000 died :shrug:
I had instabillity the past few days and now it will not boot into windows and mem test is erroring even at DDR400.
I have depleted all of my budget for computer parts so I have to buy the cheapest stuff I can without getting crappy stuff.
So here in the "wonderfull" Israel I have two choices:
G.Skill F1-3200PHU2-1GBZX, rated 2-3-3-6
PQI PQI3200-1024DBH, rated 2.5-3-3-7

I've checked every store here and these are the only sanceble memory I can get for a decent price, the PQI is a about 20$ cheaper.

Has anyone had experiance with either? Can the PQI run 2-3-3 timing?

Thanks

I'm working on that with Steve but I got it second hand few months back and I'm in Isreal so I don't know how that RMA is going to work out.

If my RMA doesn't go trough I'll starting lurking the classies, I'm currently on an un branded 256mb stick I found around the house so at least I can view the forums and play San Andreas and I'll try Guild Wars later.

thats really nice of ocz ,they are basically giving a set away to you.. goodluck with ur rma, and if it doesent come thru, maybe get some decent ocz vx stix...

flapperhead said:
thats really nice of ocz ,they are basically giving a set away to you.. goodluck with ur rma, and if it doesent come thru, maybe get some decent ocz vx stix...

Yes it is, if I get this RMA'ed I'm never buying another memory brand gain. OCZ rock!

Back