• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crucial Balistix results with Screenshots!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AZNCOOLED

Disabled
All i can say is this ram rocks for 2GB . It is a must for playing BF2 and tomorrows games if you want no lag. Here is some preliminary testing and screenshots.

Stay tuned more to come!

IMG_6372.jpg

IMG_6390.jpg

IMG_6398.jpg

IMG_6400.jpg

Last edited:
looks on par so far from what ive seen from this line.
i cant wait to see what the new batch does.they just came back in stock yesterday and they wont be making tracers in this 1gb sticks anymore either so you got some rare sticks it may look like now.

deathstar13 said:
looks on par so far from what ive seen from this line.
i cant wait to see what the new batch does.they just came back in stock yesterday and they wont be making tracers in this 1gb sticks anymore either so you got some rare sticks it may look like now.
IMG_6407.jpg

Nice. I was on the fence about going with 2gb or 1gb... Ended up going with 1gb for now. I just don't have the budget for the balistix. I think my OCZ 3200 platinum rev. 2 should be here tommorow.

crucial directly.
newegg should have them back shortly,unless they stop selling them.
they just became available again yesterday as crucial just released a new batch.
no-one has tested them yet and are supposed to be a new process die change i hear.

tracers will no longer be made in this line either,so only reg ballistix is available.

Back