• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

monarchcomputer.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

marro255

HOLY CRAP, these guys TAKE FOREVER!!!! Placed an order for 2 items on monday around 5:30 along with 2 other orders, one from newegg, and one from zipzoomfly. Received the 2 other orders on thursday but didnt even get a shipping notice from monarch yet. Emailed them yesterday twice with no response. Finally I wake up this morning and see that it finally had made it out of the warehouse at 7:00pm last night :confused:. So lets see it took them over 3 days just to take 2 items off the shelves and put them in a box and hand them to FedEx. OMG its so frusterating. Probably not going to deal with them anymore.

i kept hearing complaints like yours, but when i placed my order for ram and psu they took two days to process/pack/ship and it was 2-day shipping. 4-day from when i ordered, i was pleasantly suprised :)

i kept hearing complaints like yours, but when i placed my order for ram and psu they took two days to process/pack/ship and it was 2-day shipping. 4-day from when i ordered, i was pleasantly suprised

same with me and it's always us guys in the east that don't have a problem, and all the problems seem to be in the midwest, maybe they have a thing against people there.

I ordered a PSU from them on sunday they didn't ship it out till thursday. I'm only 2 hrs from them. I won't ever order from them again. To slow

Back