• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

not booting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hainer36

i finally managed to set up the watercooling, now, it doesnt post...

i have the parts in main rig set up under water...as it says, and i originnally thought that i screwed up my video card because there was no image on the screen when i turned it on, so i went down stairs, grabbed the PCI card and was abot to put that in. before i did that i tried turning it on again, this time, BEEEEEEEEEEEP............................................BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP, so i turned it off. as i have no clue about posting beeps, what does this mean? i need help fast, i wanna know if i messed my system completely, or if there is a quick fix

cleared CMOS....and it runs, then i get the bios error deally so i fix what was wrong in it....then reset, the beep beep beep beep beep (5 short beeps) then it turned off....wtf is wrong with it now?

need some help here

reseat the memory or it could be your motherboard.check the waterblock is making good contact with the cpu

moving/replaceing memory didnt work.....and the waterbloacks all have good contact (when it did boot, the temps were chipset-25, cpu 39)

when i looked at it closer, there is a red led by the ram slots.....is it being red bad or good or what?

Back