• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

newegg is awsome

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This is my 1st build also and i broke my mobo and processor 1st time sent it back to them they sent it back with overnight shipping and a upgraded processor :rolleyes:

ya seriously .. and the fact that your names is caps kinda hits me .... the fact that you rma'd an i item that u broke doesent look too good on these forums :'(

if you're honest and tell them what happened and they replace it then how could you possibly think that's wrong? this isn't a very warm welcome to the forums.

crimedog said:
if you're honest and tell them what happened and they replace it then how could you possibly think that's wrong? this isn't a very warm welcome to the forums.

I never said it was wrong, all I pointed out was that it APPEARS to be in violation of the standard warranty. Now the question does fall on did he call and explain what happened or not. Because if he called and did explain that he broke it himself then there is nothing wrong with them taking it back. However it is wrong if he returned it after breaking it and not explaining that, that is unethical.

Heh. Good to see the anti-unethical army or whatever it was called is still at it...

Basically, it's understood that if you break something and you're honest about it and they give money back, it's good. If you break it and you're like "i dunno, it just died" it's bad. And if you break it and they don't ask and they give money back, well, i have no idea where that falls! :p

no i told them i broke it by accident :eek:)because i gave it to a pc repair shop to see what was wrong and they said the mobo was dead i was like :S and they looked on the back of the processor and they said 2 pins were broken thats what happend. :bang head sorry for the confusion

PhoenixMDM said:
Heh. Good to see the anti-unethical army or whatever it was called is still at it...

Basically, it's understood that if you break something and you're honest about it and they give money back, it's good. If you break it and you're like "i dunno, it just died" it's bad. And if you break it and they don't ask and they give money back, well, i have no idea where that falls! :p
hey if businesses can pull there scams so can we but i wouldnt do it because its not good :p

Lon3R , KAMALINDA!

Ok Guys enough dont get into a flame war ..

And what ever any one thinks is right or wrong on an RMA should be personal and not open for debate..Oh debating is not allowed here at the forums any way :)

Good luck on that new build..I hope it turns out ok when you are finished..

I love reading these posts; I can guess the age of the user before I even enter the topic.

Back