• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ballistix pc4000 512mb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

avalanche83

YAY. One hell of an upgrade from my Corsair pc3200. Right now I am only able to get it at 2-2-6 with 3v at 260HTT running 1:1. If I go over 260 it will go kirput. this stuff will run 1:1 as far as you can take it with around 2.8v where it is rated but when you want to tighten it down you have to apply a little vdimm. Anything more that 3v on my system just wouldn't work. It hated it. I am pleased with this ram and still haven't twerked everything out of it yet. It even has cool little LED's on it. hehe

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
hmmm... seems you need to throw down some looser timings, it will be more stable at the same voltage...

throw down a 2.2.? 7 or 8 should be fine, that will help out a little more for long term stability :)

but i woulda went with some corsair twinx xms pro or something like that, they seem to do alot better than the ballistix and if i remember right are somewhat cheaper

Back