• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5AD2-E Premium - Need Accessories

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dlouly76

HI All,

I am a new member who has been reading the forum for about 1 month now, and so I am beggining my project. I almost have everything here since everything was ordered. Well I am in a bind right now , since I bought the motherboard (P5AD2-E Premium) on ebay and its OEM. The seller did not send me any accessories ( Cables, Wlan antenna, drivers, shield ) and I really didnt see that he stated he was not including it. I looked again and I guess he did state it. Anyways I am stuck with just the motherboard and nothing else. I wrote to him and he stated I contact ASUS RMA to get a full kit for 25 bucks. I emailed them and I am going to follow up with a call, however I wanted to know if anyone knows if this is true or if I can get this accessory kit from somewhere else..

Thanks!

yeah .. I found that one.. But I would like to have the complete kit .. The guy is only sending a Driver cd that he burnt from the free downloads on asus support and a I/O shield. I need the antenna, and cables as well.

If I cannot get these from asus I will resort to this seller.

Thanks.

Oh, okay. In your first post it says he didn't send you anything. I have not seen a place to buy the antenna from. If it's $25 for everything from Asus that sounds like the best bet.

Yes - they do have it and sell it

Ok - yes they do have the Full Bundle accessory kit for sale for their motherboards incase anyone else runs into this problem.

You would contact the RMA department -

ASUS RMA Support:
Monday - Friday: 9AM - 5:30PM PST
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 510-739-3777 (select option 3)
Fax: 510-608-4511

And they will send you a credit card form/ order form to fill out and once they recieve it they will send the stuff out. Price is not 25 - its actually 30.00 + shipping and handling. I wonder if I could have gone there to pick it up.. I am only 20 minutes away from them.... :)

Back