• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memory question (Problem?)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LeEbZ0r

Hey guys, here is the deal. I always kept getting bluescreens with errors that I looked up on, that indicated memory problems so I was pretty sure it was the memory. So I did the process of elimination on it, I took out 512MB (Stick B) and left the other 512 (Stick A) in slot 1, and the computer worked fine and stable. Then I put in Stick B in and the computer bsod'ed. I did the same exact thing about 6 times and Stick B bsoded and Stick A worked fine, in the same slot. Then I reformatted and both Stick A and B are working, for now that is... But the catch here is that I already placed an order on this item right here.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820146950

So do you guys think it was the memory because I do due to the facts that I've stated, any opinions will be appreciated. Thanks.

//EDIT// SORRY MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD DUE TO THE OTHER STICK SHOWING ITS PROBLEMS AGAIN

Last edited:
Back