• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

USPS "Arrival at Unit"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Registered
Am I safe to assume this means it's at the local post office? I checked the USPS site and didn't see this particular status listed. I've never had a package shipped USPS before.

Your item arrived at 9:49 am on August 08, 2005 in My town, My State.

Edit-

Must be, the packages are here. Heh. :clap:

Dang, this USPS might be my new buddy. I ordered stuff from CA, NM, and IN last friday; they all came today! Awesome!

Last edited:
I know they work saturdays, cause I can get the mail then. I was just surprised that they married up all these packages and got them to me when they did. These all came just as fast as fedex 2nd day but much cheaper. It does say 2-3 days, though.

I suppose it's sad that I'm surprised. We should expect what vendors/shippers say will come to pass. That's what we paid hard earned cash for after all.

:-/

Last edited:
....... said:
I know they work saturdays, cause I can get the mail then. I was just surprised that they married up all these packages and got them to me when they did. These all came just as fast as fedex 2nd day but much cheaper. It does say 2-3 days, though.

I suppose it's sad that I'm surprised. We should expect what vendors/shippers say will come to pass. That's what we paid hard earned cash for after all.

:-/
USPS has the cheapest prices by far, but people don't go with them because of horrid tracking. I like them.

C0oLl2iCef0o said:
USPS has the cheapest prices by far, but people don't go with them because of horrid tracking. I like them.

Yeah, I think I read where someone in these forums just recently said something to the effect of "as long as the package arrives on time who cares about tracking". I tend to agree.

They got me hooked on those rates/speed, though.

Back