• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I find anti-static bags for sale?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jcollins82

Title says it all. I've checked my usual haunts and can't find a single thing. I actually searched "anti-static bags" and have gotten results on monitors, speakers, mice and keyboards, just about anything related to computers...with the exception of anti static bags.

Thanks.

Did you try Googleing for "antistatic" instead of "anti-static"? Sometimes a little difference like that matters a lot. Also try "ESD", which stands for "ElectroStatic Discharge".

Try places that sell electronic parts, like MCM Electronics, Jameco, Mouser, Allied, etc. Even Fry's Electronics stocks the bags. One computer dealer, Directron, even sells used ones, ten for $2.

Electronic assembley shops and PC shops throw out garbage cans full of pink or silver ESD bags, bubble pack and styrofoam packing peanuts. If you have any of those near by you might just ask them.

Back