• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg RMA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

waddupmm

Disabled
Well I recieved my motherboard back from rma today, a DFI NF4 SLI-DR, it arrives and I open the box and its some dfi ad77 pro via kt400 chipset box,I open it up and its a dfi board, but thats nothing else, no sli-bridge, so audio module, no istllation cds, no nothing just the motherboard how am I supposed anything I cant even get on the internet because I dont have the cd that has the network drivers, let alone I cant use sli because theirs no bridge. It looks like they sent me a refurb, theirs no cmos jumper, and on the screw holes you can see where someone had it screwed in cause it left marks, this isnt what I expected especially not from newegg, is this normal this is the first time ive rmads befor.

depends on what you rma'd
did you send them back the same board new with complete packaging and all the parts? In other words did you rma a retail board ?

or did you rma a refurb in the first place?

Newegg is almost always perfect in every aspect of customer satisfaction, all you have to do is call them and be nice !

Just call them up and explain what happened. We also have a Newegg Rep on the forums. I'd shoot him a pm too.

that was probably an error on their part then, thats surprising, I would shoot the newegg rep a PM he will sort you out.

Yeah, they are usually very good. Just call and be nice. I had a DOA NF7-S and they swapped it out quickly with another retail mobo.

weirdness, what newegg usually does is that once they get your stuff they just send you a new one (unless you bought referb) and then deal with the company with the actual RMA when i rmaed my mobo i kept books and wires and they just sent me a new box

Ya well.. Looks like they messed up on mine, the cpu I tried with this motherboard doesnt even work, I dont know if its the cpu or the mobo, it could be the mobo since I got a refurb someone couldve rmad a busted one and they sent it to me =/

Back