• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memory

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SilentPower06

what would be the best memory that i should use with a ABIT Fatal1ty AN8 SLI NVIDIA Socket 939 ATX?? because im not sure which one would get the best performance

*I was thinkin the CORSAIR XMS 1GB 184- PIN DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) UnBuffered Dual Channel Kit System Memory
Model - TWINX1024-3200XLPRO
*Im also running a AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Manchester

Why are you double posting? Just as a punishment no one should answer you but you are lucky we are all good folks here :)
Anyhow, I would recommend either these or these.
The first set is BH5, meaning you need to give it high voltages for some uber performance and the second is just great memory for the price.

hey thanks alot! :)

sry for the double post but i tried editing the topic but it wont let me

If you have Vdimm to feed it then to with the first ones that Flip suggested or you can take a looks at some of the Redline XP's but if you don't like to play with high voltage and want to stay on a safe side go with the TCC5's that you mentioned in your first post.

Back