• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Memory

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SilentPower06

Fatal1ty Board

what would be the best memory for the fatal1ty an8 SLI NVidia 939 board?

Thanks,
SilentPower

Last edited:
SilentPower06 said:
what would be the best memory for the fatal1ty an8 SLI NVidia 939 board?

Thanks,
SilentPower

All depends how much U want to spend.
OCZ Performance (gold rev 3) is a good start $112 @ newegg
Crucial Ballistix, and OCZ Rev 2 gives you good OCing, but more expensive
Then U could also go for 3700 & up w/ good timing ur 3rd option.
But without knowing your $ amount, above is a good start.

How much money are you willing to spend on RAM? What kind of things would you do with your computer, i.e. gaming, multitasking, etc.

alot of games like BF2/SASHeat(Racing), im also getting into graphics like websites and stuff like that.

Thanks,
SilentPower

Here is a heads up for you since you are new,
This should have been posted in the memory section or at the least in the ABIT section.

My advice would be the lowest latency RAM you can find as that is what Athlon 64's want. TDDC if you can get it would be a nice choice

A look at Sucka's links to DDR600 Guide TCCD and DDR600 TCCD vs. DDR500 UTT should help you decide between TCCD and UTT, which are the top two competitors.

PS Sucka -- I hope you don't mind the plug! :)

Scott9027 said:
A look at Sucka's links to DDR600 Guide TCCD and DDR600 TCCD vs. DDR500 UTT should help you decide between TCCD and UTT, which are the top two competitors.

PS Sucka -- I hope you don't mind the plug! :)

Of course not :)

I don't spend hours writing this stuff for no one to read it ;)

Thanks.

well gona give it a read now since when at work i dont even know what RAM i had.
should be a good read

Back