• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mobo Mini Speaker Help!! ASAP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SlipViper

~~!!! HELP -- Mobo Mini Speaker Help~~!!! ASAP

Hope this is in the right section, if not, sorry!

Does anybody know where I can buy this??? I saw it about a month ago on a site that sells a whole set of tiny headers like this one. There was a power switch, reset button, led for hard drive and a speaker like this. All of them looked just like this in their respective way. The description said (just remembering) "great for people who have their motherboards outside their cases. This set is extremely helpful!"

I hope somebody can remember or point me to a site that sells what I'm describing above. I've been searching google for about an hour and turned up nothing. I think I'm just not using the right keywords.

mobo-mini-speaker-1.jpg

mobo-mini-speaker-2.jpg

Last edited:
thx, but that is one of them that i found too. The ones I'm talking about came in set and were really slick looking. The speaker one looked exactly like the above pic. I'm still diggin through my favs now to see if saved it...

Back